- Expert-recommended clean air solutions.
- Award-winning, high-performing air purifiers with timeless Scandinavian design.
- Rated #1 in customer reviews
- Swiftly Clean Large Spaces: Quickly clean spaces up to 1570 ft² in 60 mins, 315ft² in 12 mins. (Welov P200S air purifiers)
- Auto Purification: Real-time air quality tracking with adjustable fan speed.
- Trustworthy: Lifetime support, ozone-free, CARB, ENERGY STAR, and ETL certified.
- Companies worldwide are already using WYND to ensure safe and healthy indoor air quality.
- Reduce airborne allergens, including dust, smoke, pollen (including tree, grass, and ragweed), pet dander, airborne mold spores, odors, and VOCs.
- Take 30% off any Odor & VOC Specialty Filter with code ‘ODOR30’.
- 25 years of R&D
- Free Shipping On All Orders.
- First-class suction technology
- Exclusive Dyson deals
- Fast, Free Deliveries Within the Continental US
- Loved by Customers 10,000+ Reviews
- Hassle Free Returns
- Money back guarantee
- Free shipping
- Monthly payment options
- Iseali based company
How to choose the best Air Purifier
Choosing the best air purifier can be a daunting task, as there are many different types and models available on the market. Here are some factors to consider when selecting an air purifier:
- Room size: Choose an air purifier that is appropriate for the size of the room in which it will be used. The manufacturer should indicate the maximum room size that the air purifier is designed to clean.
- Type of filter: Different air purifiers use different types of filters, such as HEPA filters, activated carbon filters, and UV-C lights. HEPA filters are the most common type of filter and are effective at removing particles from the air. Activated carbon filters can remove odors and volatile organic compounds (VOCs). UV-C lights can kill bacteria and viruses.
- CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate): Look for air purifiers that have a high CADR, which indicates how quickly the unit can clean the air in a room. The higher the CADR, the faster the air purifier will work.
- Noise level: Consider the noise level of the air purifier, especially if you plan to use it in a bedroom or other quiet space. Look for models that have a low decibel rating.
- Price: Air purifiers can vary widely in price, so consider your budget when making a selection. Keep in mind that more expensive models may have more features and higher-quality filters.
- Brand and customer reviews: Look for reputable brands and check customer reviews to get an idea of how well the air purifier performs in real-world situations.
- Additional features: Some air purifiers come with additional features such as air quality sensors, programmable timers, and remote controls. Consider which features are important to you and whether they are worth the extra cost.
Overall, the best air purifier for you will depend on your individual needs and preferences. Take the time to research different models and features before making a decision.