- Now get $20 OFF + FREE Shipping! Use code REAL20
- Choose from a boundless collection of 3-component meals.
- Get your meals delivered each week, always sealed for peak freshness and flavor.
- Make whatever you crave in 6 minutes or less — all you need is a pot or microwave.
- Great Service
- Good Prices
- No service Fees, no small cart fees
- Skip the line and get up to 10% off every pickup order
- Pre-order and get exclusive discounts
- Conveniently delivered to you from your local stores!
- Shop at your favorite stores
- 2-hour delivery
- Starting at $8.99 per serving! Try risk-free.
- Chefs Plate delivers fresh ingredients & simple recipes
- Easier than ever to save big on your favorites
- Wide Range
- Wide assortment of products
- Great prices
- Great Value
- Very Good Prices
- Access to many types of products
- Low delivery fees
- Shop at favorite stores
- 1 hour delivery
- Shop at favorite stores
- Free delivery with minimum order
- Great sign-up deal
- Double coupons
- High-quality groceries
- Prepared meals and meal kits
What are the best grocery delivery services?
Online shopping has become ubiquitous in recent years. Now, people buy everything online: clothes, electronics, furniture, toilet paper and even groceries. The best grocery delivery services offer everything that you can get at the store, but with the convenience of being dropped off at your home. At the top of our list of the best grocery delivery services are Amazon Fresh and Instacart, both of which are widely available across the United States. They operate differently (Amazon Fresh puts together orders in a warehouse, while Instacart uses personal shoppers who go to local stores near you), but both offer a range of goods, from fresh produce to meat and seafood to non-perishables like pasta to cleaning supplies.
The other options that round out the list of best grocery delivery services have more limitations, whether it’s availability in many locations or the breadth of products they sell. None are exactly cheap when it comes to delivery fees, but convenience comes at a premium. FreshDirect has top-quality organic produce but at higher prices and in only a handful of states. Peapod and Shipt also have limited coverage areas, though they do feature great deals and coupons. The best grocery delivery services will help budget-conscious shoppers find savings. And even if you just want to stock up the pantry, options like Google Shopping and Prime Pantry allow you to do so at just the click of a button.
For anyone looking to replace their regular, weekly in-store grocery shopping experience, Amazon Fresh may be the best choice if you’re already an Amazon Prime member, but Instacart provides targeted access to your favorite store