The Company takes its customers’ privacy seriously. The following document details our privacy practices and explains what personal information, if at all, we collect, how we use it, who do we share it with and your rights with regards to the information. The Company takes many measures to ensure that your information remains as secure and confidential as possible.
What information do we collect?
The Company collects the following information:
- When you access our website, we may collect information from your device, such as IP address.
- When you register and/or use our services we collect your personal information. For example, when you sign up in order to write a review, we will collect your email address. This will be saved to our database and used to identify you on your next login.
- We may also collect and store non-personal information (information which is non-identifiable) about how you use the website including pages viewed and where you were linked to us from.
We will never ask you for personal financial data such as bank account numbers or payment details.
How do we use the information we collect?
The Company may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To enable you to access and use our services;
- To communicate with you when you use the “Contact Us” feature on our website;
- To communicate with you via notifications and updates, including sending you information about products and services which we think may be of interest to you;
- To make internal statistics and data analysis, so we can improve our services.
How do we share this information?
Part of using our services means you consent to us disclosing some of your personal information, if necessary, to third parties.
Such third parties may include: analytics tools and cloud host providers.
Additionally, as our services are hosted by a third-party provider, Amazon Web Services (AWS), some of your information may be stored with Amazon’s S3 storage service.
Please note that some data recipients may be located outside the EEA. In such cases we will transfer your information only to such countries approved by the European Commission as providing adequate level of data protection, or enter into legal agreement ensuring an adequate level of data protection.
To enhance your browsing experience we do use web cookies. We delete most of our cookies as soon as you close your browser, while some are stored until deleted or expired.
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (‘Google’). Google Analytics uses ‘cookies’, text files placed on your computer, to help the web team analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie (including your IP address) is transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google uses this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. You can prevent Google Analytics from recognizing you on return visits by disabling cookies on your browser.
The Company and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on past website visits. By using our services, you consent to us using cookies in the manner and for the purposes set out above. The Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on can be used to opt out and customize these advertisements.
You may request to:
- Receive confirmation as to whether or not personal information concerning you is being processed and access your stored personal information, together with supplementary information.
- Receive a copy of personal information you directly provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Request rectification of your personal information that is in our control.
- Request the erasure of your personal information
- Object to the processing of your personal information by us.
- Request to restrict processing of your personal information by us.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
However, please note that these rights are not absolute, and may be subjected to our own legitimate interest and regulatory requirements.
If you wish to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, or receive more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary in order to provide our service. If you wish that we stop processing your data, we will retain and use your private data as long as required in order to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our policies.
How do we safeguard and transfer your information
We take great care in implementing and maintaining the security of this site and your information. Our website uses SSL certificate and encryption, and we employ industry standard procedures and policies to ensure the safety of our users’ information, and prevent unauthorized use of such information. Please keep in mind that data transmission over the internet can never be fully secure. There is always some risk involved in uploading your information online, and any information you upload or input is done so at your own risk.
Third party collection of information