- ✈ Free shipping over＄39.99
- Special Offers
- All-in-One Security Solutions
- No Monthly Fees
- Privacy Secured
- Free shipping for orders over $35
- Named Best Home Security System of 2021
- Smarter Security, customized for you
- Great App
- Preventing Crime with Live Camera Surveillance
- Security Camera Monitoring with Live Professional Guards
- Explore ANNKE Star Collections
- GET 10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER
Things you need to know about security systems for home and business
- Types of security systems
There are many different types of security systems available, but the most common types include:
* **Burglar alarms**. These systems are designed to detect unauthorized entry into your home or business. They typically include sensors that are placed on doors and windows, and they will sound an alarm if any of the sensors are triggered. * **Fire alarms and smoke detectors**. These systems are essential for protecting your home or business from fire. They typically include smoke detectors that will sound an alarm if smoke is detected, and they may also include heat detectors that will sound an alarm if the temperature in your home or business gets too high. * **Carbon monoxide detectors**. These systems are important for detecting the presence of carbon monoxide, which is a colorless, odorless gas that can be deadly. Carbon monoxide detectors typically sound an alarm if the level of carbon monoxide in the air reaches a dangerous level. * **Video surveillance**. This type of system uses cameras to record activity in and around your home or business. This can be helpful for deterring crime, as well as for identifying and apprehending criminals if a crime does occur. * **Environmental sensors**. These sensors can be used to monitor the environment in your home or business, such as the temperature, humidity, and air quality. This can be helpful for preventing damage to your property, as well as for ensuring the safety of your employees or customers.
- Features of security systems
In addition to the different types of security systems, there are also a number of features that you can choose from when selecting a system. These features include:
* **Monitoring**. You can choose to have your security system monitored by a professional monitoring company, or you can choose to self-monitor your system. * **Remote access**. Many security systems now offer remote access, which means that you can arm and disarm your system, as well as view live video from your cameras, from anywhere in the world. * **Zigbee and Z-Wave compatibility**. These are two wireless communication protocols that are commonly used in smart home devices. If you have other smart home devices that use these protocols, you can choose a security system that is compatible with them.
- Cost of security systems
The cost of a security system will vary depending on the type of system you choose, the features you want, and the size of your home or business. However, in general, security systems can range in price from a few hundred dollars to several thousand dollars.
- Installation of security systems
Some security systems can be installed by yourself, while others require professional installation. If you choose to have your system professionally installed, the cost of installation will be included in the overall cost of the system.
- Maintenance of security systems
Most security systems require very little maintenance. However, you should periodically check the batteries in your sensors, and you should also test your system regularly to make sure that it is working properly.
- Benefits of security systems
There are many benefits to having a security system in your home or business. These benefits include:
* **Peace of mind**. Knowing that your home or business is protected from crime and other hazards can give you peace of mind. * **Deterrent to crime**. Security systems can deter criminals from targeting your home or business. * **Evidence in the event of a crime**. If a crime does occur, your security system can provide valuable evidence to the police. * **Convenience**. Many security systems offer features that can make your life more convenient, such as remote access and video surveillance.
Security systems can provide peace of mind, deter crime, and provide evidence in the event of a crime. There are many different types of security systems available, so you can choose one that fits your needs and budget. If you are considering getting a security system, I encourage you to do your research and compare different options.