- 25% Off All Vinyl Stickers & Car Decals (Use Code: VINYL)
- Wide Selection
- Free Ground Shipping On Orders Over $50
- Lowest prices on Burton, K2, DC, North Face, Columbia. Up to $195 of Free Gear & Free Shipping
- Mid-layers and fleeces
- Shells (including removable)
- Merino wool base layers
- Snow pants
- Waterproof snow pants
- Sweat-wicking base layers (synthetic and natural fibers)
- Insulated jackets and coats
- Knit beanies
- Free Shipping
- 20% Off
- Kari Traa waives shipping charges on website orders over $200, and all items come with 30-day return.
- Kari Traa items are also available from Amazon and REI.com, among other fine apparel retailers.
- The company’s website is probably the best place to find its entire merchandise lineup, though major sporting goods stores (including Dick’s Sporting Goods and REI) carry some items in-store and online.
- For deals, check Mountain Hardwear’s website first – in-season discounts frequently range up to 30%.
- Shinesty’s designs aren’t for conservative tastes. Its snowsuit designs include Paul Revere American Flag One Piece, Day-Glo ’80s-Style Neon, and ’80s-Style Neon – Tony Montana Edition
- Shinesty does have a cool refer-a-friend program that earns you cash for each referral, and all ski suits come with free shipping (though both offers are subject to change).
- Smith also offers reasonably priced, branded apparel items, such as hoodies. However, it shouldn’t be your first choice for high-performance clothing.
- For discounts, check coupon sites, which occasionally have discount codes good for up to 60% off, or discount outdoor retailers such as Sierra Trading Post, whose discounts often exceed 40%.
- Free Shipoing
- Great Prices
- Free shipping is available on larger website orders.
- Some discounts, particularly for off- and post-season items, are eye-catching – north of 50%, in many cases.
Top Winter Ski & Snowboard Brands for Apparel and Gear
Surprisingly, some cold weather destinations made our list of the top outdoor vacation destinations to visit on a budget.
But not everyone is a fan of cold weather. Winter brings a host of unique risks and challenges not present in warmer seasons. If you live in a cold climate, you no doubt have a winter preparation checklist that will help you find fun outdoor winter activities. After all, winter is an ideal time to get outside and stretch your legs, as long as you have the right clothing and gear.
And what better way to take full advantage of the cold season than to spend a day on the slopes?
Alpine sports such as skiing and snowboarding aren’t cheap. Even getting to the mountain can be expensive. Equipment rentals or purchases weigh on the wallet too, and for safety and comfort, skiers and boarders should buy the right apparel and gear. The high-end brands listed in this post are trusted for quality, durability, and fit. When properly cared for, they’ll remain useful – and stylish – season after season.
Every dollar you save on clothing purchases is a dollar you can put towards skiing and boarding more often. Fortunately, it’s possible to find items from trusted brands at less than suggested retail price.