- Tailored business insurance. Zero hassle. Big savings.
- There’s a 10% discount when you buy more than one type of policy.
- Take under 10 minutes to get a quote
- Get proof of insurance and file claim online
- Easy to register an account and get a quote
- A variety of insurance coverage
- Competitive pricing
- Easy platform to navigate
- Fast & easy insurance purchases
- Fast & professional support
- Variety of insurance options tailored to unique risks
- Great scalability of international insurance
- Offer 14-day money-back guarantee
Small Business Insurance
Small business insurance, sometimes called commercial insurance, helps protect a business’s assets, property and income. A business owners policy (BOP) is the most common policy for small businesses, according to the Insurance Information Institute. A BOP typically includes three basic types of coverage to help protect a business: business property coverage, general liability coverage and business interruption coverage.
If you’re a small business owner, you may also be able to buy additional insurance coverages to customize your policy based on your specific operation and needs.