- $100 Off 12pk of Wine for $79.99 with Shipping Included! - Coupon Code: 2022HOLIDAY15
- Online Business of the Year at the National Business Awards in 2011
- 120 winemakers, over 400 wines
- Curated in partnership with the world's finest tastemakers
- Shipping included on $120 or any 6 bottles
- Careful delivery right to your doorstep
- Check honest reviews of any wine before purchase
- 2-day shipping's on us, always!
- MADE BY CHICKS FOR EVERYONE
- Use discount code: BEST20 for 20% off any order
- Free Shipping on 6+ Bottles!
- Shop Simple :)
- You must be at least 21 to buy or receive wines
- The best price in the industry
- Online discount codes
- Free delivery all year
- Personalized Selections
- Amazing Value & Flexibility
- If ever a bottle fails to delight, you get your money back
- Special deals and weekly newsletter
- 12 Great Wines for only $79.99 - Including 3 Rock ‘n’ Roll Reds
- Music Pairings for Every Bottle
- Offers full customization
- Wide wine selection including: Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Chianti, Garnacha, Malbec, Merlot, Moscato, Pinot Grigio, Pinot Noir, Shiraz & Zinfandel
- Selected wines curated by Martha Stewart
- Perfectly paired to a meal or moment
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Shop with confidence
- 5-Star rating on Yelp
- 5-Star rating on Wine Searcher
- Top 10 Internet Wine Shop by WSJ and GQ Magazine
- Metro Best of Silicon Valley 2016
- Wine industry entrepreneurs with over 50 years of combined experience
- You must be 21 years of age or older to order
- Same day or next day delivery
- More than 20 years experience
The Wine & Spirits Industry
The consumption of luxury wines and spirits has seen a significant growth in the past few years. Further the use of technology has enabled to select the finest quality of raw materials for fermentation process to yield quality wines for aging process and consumption. Besides, with increasing disposable income globally and premium pricing of the products has provided huge profit opportunities for the manufactures of the market. However, the stringent regulations regarding the advertisement and distribution of wines & spirits are expected to affect the market growth during the forecast period.
Japan is the leading consumer of luxury wines & spirits accounted for approximately 24% of the Asia-Pacific market, followed by China.
The wines segment is estimated to expand with the highest CAGR of 4.4% in the product type segment in terms of value during the forecast period.
The European region accounted for more than two-fifths of the global luxury wines & spirits market in 2015.
U.S. is the leading market for luxury wines & spirits in the North American region, growing at a CAGR of 4.9% in terms of value during the forecast period.
The European luxury wines and spirits market is largest among all other geographical regions. Furthermore, the consumption of alcoholic beverages at various social gatherings such as parties, marriages is more and provides profitable opportunities for the manufacturers. Moreover, with growing popularity of sports such as football and tennis, where audiences are often seen consuming alcoholic beverages is further expected to grow this market in the near future.